99 White Roses
As low as KSh5,600.00
- Don’t place the flower arrangement under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat. If it's too hot or too cold in the spot you've placed your cut flowers, they will wilt much more quickly. Move them to a good, temperature neutral spot. Some flowers, however, do better at warmer temperatures. If you have tropical flowers, like Bird of Paradise, consider a warmer spot.
- It’s not only important to get your bouquet hydrated, but to do so wisely. One of the things that causes cut flowers to wilt so quickly is bacteria in the water. The most basic thing you can do to preserve cut flowers is to change the water once a day. You can also treat the water to inhibit bacterial growth. Two tablespoons of sugar, apple cider vinegar, or even a penny at the bottom of the vase can keep your flowers looking fresh for longer. A small amount of bleach in your vase water works well to control bacteria growth mentioned before and keep water clear.
- Keep your flowers far from fruits. You also shouldn’t display your bouquet near fruits. That’s right, ripening fruits release tiny amounts of ethylene gas which can reduce the longevity of your fresh arrangement.
- Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, in the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control e.g. traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, unclear delivery instructions etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.